Salary increment letter



(Note: It should be printed on Company’s Letter Pad)


 
(..Date..) (..Month..), (..Year..)


To
The Chairman and Managing Director,
(…Company Name…)
(..Address..)

Sub:  Application for salary increment.

Dear Sir,

With due respect I beg to state that I have been working as a Manager in (…Company Name…). for two years. It is necessary to inform you that living cost has increased and it has become difficult for me to maintain my family with a monthly salary of Taka (…Current Salary…) only.

In view of above, I would gratefully appreciate and request you to kindly increase my salary at Tk. (…Expected Salary…) per month and obliged thereby.

I therefore pray and hope that you would kindly grant my request.



Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(….Signature…)

(..Name of Applicant)
(…Designation…)

No comments:

Post a Comment