How to link your Shadhin Master Card to your Payoneer Account.


E mail address of card department:




Subject: Application for getting smart App/Internet Banking User ID

Dear Sir,
I am …………………………………Date of birth ……………………………… My Shadin Master card No:............................,    My Mother’s Name is ………………………….At this time I have need to connect my shadin mastercard to my payoneer account to get my online income payment. In this reason I need my user id urgently.
I hope you will consider my request and will give me my user id as soon as possible.

Best regards,
…………………………………


After getting user Id you can login smart apps to your mobile.
When using first time apps needs to change default password as like capital letter then digit then small letter then symbol.
After successfully login to smart app you will get a link to add Payoneer Account and doing necessary steps you can link your shadin Master card with Payoneer Account.
Thank you.

Mailing Address: ba.cards@bankasia-bd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment