Application for Resignation



(..Date..) (..Month..), (..Year..)



To
The Chairman and Managing Director,
(…Company Name…)
(..Address..)

Sub: Application for Resignation.

Dear Sir,

I would like to inform you my irrevocable resignation from my position as a Manager of (..Company Name…), effective (…Date of joining…)

It is a great opportunity working at (…Company Name…) considering the fact that I have no enough knowledge regarding my position and still giving me the chance to work at (…Company Name…). I enjoyed with your company with great people around me but things wouldn’t work out the way I wanted to be. This is why I’m leaving my position and take new challenges and phase of my career.

Thank you for the opportunity as well as the knowledge that you provided me during the last (…year of experience…).



Thanking you,
Yours faithfully


(….Signature…)


(..Name of Applicant)
(…Designation…)

No comments:

Post a Comment